So, yesterday at work, SSC called my management to discuss a transition plan. I guess that's a good sign that the jbo offer should be on its way. But, they called not me, not my supervisor, but his bosses, bosses, boss.
And they did it before they've given me an offer of employment.
So, are their sections not communicating with each other to let them know where things are at in the process, or were they passive aggressively trying to force me to feel I would need to accept the offer when it arrives as my management is already making plans for me to leave....
My response to Ted when he talked to me was to tell him I have not yet received an offer, so obviously I can't have accepted one yet. And that I would have talked to him about it if I had received one. Work was generally supportive of the situation, and it will be interesting to see what the fall-out from this will be next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment