Saturday, December 16, 2017

Progress....

Life is going on.  Not too much has changed from the last post.  The garage is mostly done, and now I'm starting to work on our room.  Clothes were picked up and put away.  Now to work on the area around the dresser, so it can be moved.

Thursday my new ID badge arrived.  It seems a bit strange that a) it would arrive before I have signed a job offer, and b) that I wouldn't have to sign my life away to get it.  I guess I'm just too used to the DND bureaucracy.

Joanna (the SSC manager I've been talking to) says that HR is working on generating a position number, and then it will be mailed out.  Hopefully soon.  If they want me to start the beginning of Jan, it needs to arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Last night I was able to transfer the old videos off of the camcorder.  There are some cute ones from when Emma was 2 and Becca just born.  Now to convert them to something that will play easily on modern devices.....

No comments:

Post a Comment